In the Intro To EdTech class, my students had to present a final project showing two different technologies they had researched during the course. I made an example presentation (here) showing two technologies I had used this semester. I also created a video showing the process I went through to make my example presentation. Below is that video. I hope it helps you make better presentations.
- No public Twitter messages.
- 10 Iconic Teacher Actions That Technology Should Disrupt -
- Maker's Alphabet by Melody Quintana & Sneha Pai — Kickstarter
- How Google Has Changed Student Research - Edudemic
- Byte Magazine Volume 06 Number 04 - Future Comp...
- Tweet Like a Kid (tweetIikeakid) on Twitter
- The Copy-me Web Series. About Copying and Copyright
- Get Comic Neue
- A Guidebook for Social Media in the Classroom | Edutopia