- No public Twitter messages.
- Lifehacker Pack for iPad: Our List of the Essential iPad Apps
- Lifehacker Pack for Android: Our List of the Essential Android Apps
- Lifehacker Pack for Windows: Our List of the Essential Windows Apps
- The American Scholar: One Hundred Best American Novels, 1770 to 1985 (a Draft) - David Handlin
- 10 Things Every Teacher Should Know How To Do With Google Docs - Edudemic
- Project/Problem Based Learning
- Hugin - Panorama photo stitcher
- Pixotale - Connecting People Through Visual Storytelling on the App Store on iTunes
Category Archives: edtech
Amanda Ripley is an author and reporter. In this presentation she has some interesting insights as to why other countries have children who perform better on the PISA critial thinking test.
In the Intro To EdTech class, my students had to present a final project showing two different technologies they had researched during the course. I made an example presentation (here) showing two technologies I had used this semester. I also … Continue reading
We use Google Apps For Educators (GAFE) in many of our classes at The University of Findlay. Due to the popularity of Gmail, many students already have a person Gmail account in addition to the GAFE account through The University. … Continue reading