- No public Twitter messages.
- Maker's Alphabet by Melody Quintana & Sneha Pai — Kickstarter
- How Google Has Changed Student Research - Edudemic
- Byte Magazine Volume 06 Number 04 - Future Comp...
- Tweet Like a Kid (tweetIikeakid) on Twitter
- The Copy-me Web Series. About Copying and Copyright
- Get Comic Neue
- A Guidebook for Social Media in the Classroom | Edutopia
- Barking and Dagenham switches from Windows XP to Google Chromebooks, saves around £400,000 - IT News from V3.co.uk
Category Archives: edtech
Amanda Ripley is an author and reporter. In this presentation she has some interesting insights as to why other countries have children who perform better on the PISA critial thinking test.
In the Intro To EdTech class, my students had to present a final project showing two different technologies they had researched during the course. I made an example presentation (here) showing two technologies I had used this semester. I also … Continue reading
We use Google Apps For Educators (GAFE) in many of our classes at The University of Findlay. Due to the popularity of Gmail, many students already have a person Gmail account in addition to the GAFE account through The University. … Continue reading