- No public Twitter messages.
- Hour of Code | Codecademy
- 2013 - 2014 College Salary Report - PayScale
- Online courses - Course
- kcs / Create Class Google Groups — Bitbucket
- 13 Lessons to Teach Your Child About Digital Photography - Digital Photography School
- 3 Steps to Leading Your Church To Being On Mission | Verge Network
- 19 free tools to make your presentations pop | Articles | Main
- Five Excellent, Customizable Start Pages to Replace iGoogle
Category Archives: edtech
Amanda Ripley is an author and reporter. In this presentation she has some interesting insights as to why other countries have children who perform better on the PISA critial thinking test.
In the Intro To EdTech class, my students had to present a final project showing two different technologies they had researched during the course. I made an example presentation (here) showing two technologies I had used this semester. I also … Continue reading
We use Google Apps For Educators (GAFE) in many of our classes at The University of Findlay. Due to the popularity of Gmail, many students already have a person Gmail account in addition to the GAFE account through The University. … Continue reading