- No public Twitter messages.
- 10 Iconic Teacher Actions That Technology Should Disrupt -
- Maker's Alphabet by Melody Quintana & Sneha Pai — Kickstarter
- How Google Has Changed Student Research - Edudemic
- Byte Magazine Volume 06 Number 04 - Future Comp...
- Tweet Like a Kid (tweetIikeakid) on Twitter
- The Copy-me Web Series. About Copying and Copyright
- Get Comic Neue
- A Guidebook for Social Media in the Classroom | Edutopia
Category Archives: efficiency
I was an early adopter of Google Drive. It was added to my domain the first day it was available, even though I have used, and continue to use other cloud storage solutions. Microsoft Live Mesh has been my main … Continue reading
Here is our 2010 Christmas card picture. A high resolution version is on Flickr (for those having a hard time finding Brutus). Merry Christmas to everyone and a blessed New Year!
More and more our personal and professional information is stored in digital format. This is great because we can easily make copies and backups of our information and prevent accidental loss. The reality of the situation is that many people … Continue reading