- No public Twitter messages.
- Cloud9 . Your full development environment in the Cloud.
- Lifehacker Pack for Firefox: Our List of the Essential Extensions
- 22 Apps To Make Videos In The Classroom
- Lifehacker Pack for Android Tablets 2013: Our List of the Best Apps
- Lifehacker Pack for iPad: Our List of the Essential iPad Apps
- Lifehacker Pack for Android: Our List of the Essential Android Apps
- Lifehacker Pack for Windows: Our List of the Essential Windows Apps
- The American Scholar: One Hundred Best American Novels, 1770 to 1985 (a Draft) - David Handlin
- 10 Things Every Teacher Should Know How To Do With Google Docs - Edudemic
- Project/Problem Based Learning
Category Archives: efficiency
Recently I talked about keeping several computers, in different locations up-to-date with the latest versions of my files. Microsoft’s Mesh has solved this problem. Yesterday, I received my invitation to participate in the closed beta. I didn’t have to … Continue reading
I asked my students how they move files from home to school. I expected the most common method to be a USB drive, but I was surprised to hear that most still email files. I consider email as a last … Continue reading
The next time you use the Google, add this to the end of your search URL: &as_qdr=d Instead of this: http://www.google.com/search?q=”how+to+create+a+great+powerpoint” Make it like this: http://www.google.com/search?q=”how+to+create+a+great+powerpoint”&as_qdr=d Google then adds a time sensitive drop down box at the end of your … Continue reading
How many first-year teachers have the benefit of being in one room all day? If you are a middle or high school teacher, the odds are you will be using more than one computer every day because you will be … Continue reading