- No public Twitter messages.
- 10 Iconic Teacher Actions That Technology Should Disrupt -
- Maker's Alphabet by Melody Quintana & Sneha Pai — Kickstarter
- How Google Has Changed Student Research - Edudemic
- Byte Magazine Volume 06 Number 04 - Future Comp...
- Tweet Like a Kid (tweetIikeakid) on Twitter
- The Copy-me Web Series. About Copying and Copyright
- Get Comic Neue
- A Guidebook for Social Media in the Classroom | Edutopia
Category Archives: efficiency
Recently I talked about keeping several computers, in different locations up-to-date with the latest versions of my files. Microsoft’s Mesh has solved this problem. Yesterday, I received my invitation to participate in the closed beta. I didn’t have to … Continue reading
I asked my students how they move files from home to school. I expected the most common method to be a USB drive, but I was surprised to hear that most still email files. I consider email as a last … Continue reading
The next time you use the Google, add this to the end of your search URL: &as_qdr=d Instead of this: http://www.google.com/search?q=”how+to+create+a+great+powerpoint” Make it like this: http://www.google.com/search?q=”how+to+create+a+great+powerpoint”&as_qdr=d Google then adds a time sensitive drop down box at the end of your … Continue reading
How many first-year teachers have the benefit of being in one room all day? If you are a middle or high school teacher, the odds are you will be using more than one computer every day because you will be … Continue reading