- No public Twitter messages.
- Student Film Festival Selections | The White House
- Photo Tips
- The Mobile Native: Everything BYOD!
- 21st Century Learning Home Page
- School Day Cartoon | Savage Chickens - Cartoons on Sticky Notes by Doug Savage
- MediaMonkey Â» Free Media Jukebox, Music Manager, CD Ripper & Converter
- Zaption - Interact With Video
- LearnBop | Teaching the Student, Not the Class. | Online automated math tutoring and summer math programs that prevent summer learning loss.
- Front Row
Category Archives: presentation
In the Intro To EdTech class, my students had to present a final project showing two different technologies they had researched during the course. I made an example presentation (here) showing two technologies I had used this semester. I also … Continue reading
If you are making a PowerPoint with captured screens, watch this 3 minute video. It shows how you should adjust your screen so that the window you are capturing is the proper 4×3 ratio for PowerPoint.
I’m using the CamStudio Lossless Codec v1.4 with Quality set to 90. After recording I ran the video through HandBrake which reduced the file size to about 10% of the original.
Here is my presentation from Ohio eTech 2012. The accompanying Google Doc is here – http://bit.ly/TAPIWLL