- No public Twitter messages.
- How Google Has Changed Student Research - Edudemic
- Byte Magazine Volume 06 Number 04 - Future Comp...
- Tweet Like a Kid (tweetIikeakid) on Twitter
- The Copy-me Web Series. About Copying and Copyright
- Get Comic Neue
- A Guidebook for Social Media in the Classroom | Edutopia
- Barking and Dagenham switches from Windows XP to Google Chromebooks, saves around £400,000 - IT News from V3.co.uk
- Choose the Best Lens for a Specific Composition
Tag Archives: Disney
SketchUp has incredible educational potential. Using free tools available from Google, Disney has added a 3D layer over the entire Disney World property. Every building, sidewalk and tree has been drawn in detail. Above is a picture of the haunted house. … Continue reading
John mentioned this mosaic program during EdTechWeekly last night. AndreaMosaic is free. You provide the program a directory of your pictures and one target image. Above is something I created today. I pointed AM to the folder with our pictures from … Continue reading
Everyone walking around Disney has a camera. A few people have video cameras. I have actually asked several people if they intend to sit down and watch hours of video. Many have said hey plan to upload segments to YouTube. … Continue reading