- No public Twitter messages.
- Maker's Alphabet by Melody Quintana & Sneha Pai — Kickstarter
- How Google Has Changed Student Research - Edudemic
- Byte Magazine Volume 06 Number 04 - Future Comp...
- Tweet Like a Kid (tweetIikeakid) on Twitter
- The Copy-me Web Series. About Copying and Copyright
- Get Comic Neue
- A Guidebook for Social Media in the Classroom | Edutopia
- Barking and Dagenham switches from Windows XP to Google Chromebooks, saves around £400,000 - IT News from V3.co.uk
Tag Archives: edfi560
We use Google Apps For Educators (GAFE) in many of our classes at The University of Findlay. Due to the popularity of Gmail, many students already have a person Gmail account in addition to the GAFE account through The University. … Continue reading
Several years ago I wrote this post about my daily backup process. I used SyncToy for many years, but after I accumulated several terabytes of data, it was getting too slow. With SyncToy it was taking twelve hours to finish … Continue reading
This video is in HD so watch it in 720p mode to see all the small items in the video. Content includes non-linear video editing, exporting, uploading to YouTube and embedding in a WordPress blog.