- No public Twitter messages.
- How to Virtualize Android on Your PC So You Can Try Before You Buy
- The Essential Android Security Features You Should Enable Right Now
- Cloud9 . Your full development environment in the Cloud.
- Lifehacker Pack for Firefox: Our List of the Essential Extensions
- 22 Apps To Make Videos In The Classroom
- Lifehacker Pack for Android Tablets 2013: Our List of the Best Apps
- Lifehacker Pack for iPad: Our List of the Essential iPad Apps
- Lifehacker Pack for Android: Our List of the Essential Android Apps
- Lifehacker Pack for Windows: Our List of the Essential Windows Apps
- The American Scholar: One Hundred Best American Novels, 1770 to 1985 (a Draft) - David Handlin
Tag Archives: education
This six minute video shows how to create a simple Fusion Tables map using data in a Google spreadsheet.
Amanda Ripley is an author and reporter. In this presentation she has some interesting insights as to why other countries have children who perform better on the PISA critial thinking test.
In the Intro To EdTech class, my students had to present a final project showing two different technologies they had researched during the course. I made an example presentation (here) showing two technologies I had used this semester. I also … Continue reading
We use Google Apps For Educators (GAFE) in many of our classes at The University of Findlay. Due to the popularity of Gmail, many students already have a person Gmail account in addition to the GAFE account through The University. … Continue reading