- No public Twitter messages.
- Maker's Alphabet by Melody Quintana & Sneha Pai — Kickstarter
- How Google Has Changed Student Research - Edudemic
- Byte Magazine Volume 06 Number 04 - Future Comp...
- Tweet Like a Kid (tweetIikeakid) on Twitter
- The Copy-me Web Series. About Copying and Copyright
- Get Comic Neue
- A Guidebook for Social Media in the Classroom | Edutopia
- Barking and Dagenham switches from Windows XP to Google Chromebooks, saves around £400,000 - IT News from V3.co.uk
Tag Archives: Google
We use Google Apps For Educators (GAFE) in many of our classes at The University of Findlay. Due to the popularity of Gmail, many students already have a person Gmail account in addition to the GAFE account through The University. … Continue reading
I was an early adopter of Google Drive. It was added to my domain the first day it was available, even though I have used, and continue to use other cloud storage solutions. Microsoft Live Mesh has been my main … Continue reading
The Ohio Department of Education posts an assortment of spreadsheets showing academic data from Ohio schools. Most of the data is available in Excel format. Using this spreadsheet, I generated the map below using Google’s Fusion Tables tool. For more … Continue reading