- No public Twitter messages.
- 10 Iconic Teacher Actions That Technology Should Disrupt -
- Maker's Alphabet by Melody Quintana & Sneha Pai â€” Kickstarter
- How Google Has Changed Student Research - Edudemic
- Byte Magazine Volume 06 Number 04 - Future Comp...
- Tweet Like a Kid (tweetIikeakid) on Twitter
- The Copy-me Web Series. About Copying and Copyright
- Get Comic Neue
- A Guidebook for Social Media in the Classroom | Edutopia
Tag Archives: photography
With 4th of July around the corner, here are some tips for taking great pictures of fireworks. 1 – Use a tripod. You will need to use Manual mode on your camera. Â Set the shutter speed to about four seconds. … Continue reading
Here is my presentation from Ohio eTech 2012. The accompanying Google Doc is here – http://bit.ly/TAPIWLL