- No public Twitter messages.
- How to Virtualize Android on Your PC So You Can Try Before You Buy
- The Essential Android Security Features You Should Enable Right Now
- Cloud9 . Your full development environment in the Cloud.
- Lifehacker Pack for Firefox: Our List of the Essential Extensions
- 22 Apps To Make Videos In The Classroom
- Lifehacker Pack for Android Tablets 2013: Our List of the Best Apps
- Lifehacker Pack for iPad: Our List of the Essential iPad Apps
- Lifehacker Pack for Android: Our List of the Essential Android Apps
- Lifehacker Pack for Windows: Our List of the Essential Windows Apps
- The American Scholar: One Hundred Best American Novels, 1770 to 1985 (a Draft) - David Handlin
Tag Archives: tutorial
With 4th of July around the corner, here are some tips for taking great pictures of fireworks. 1 – Use a tripod. You will need to use Manual mode on your camera. Set the shutter speed to about four seconds. … Continue reading
In the Intro To EdTech class, my students had to present a final project showing two different technologies they had researched during the course. I made an example presentation (here) showing two technologies I had used this semester. I also … Continue reading
If you are making a PowerPoint with captured screens, watch this 3 minute video. It shows how you should adjust your screen so that the window you are capturing is the proper 4×3 ratio for PowerPoint.
I’m using the CamStudio Lossless Codec v1.4 with Quality set to 90. After recording I ran the video through HandBrake which reduced the file size to about 10% of the original.