- No public Twitter messages.
- The Best Apps for Making Music on Your Phone and Tablet
- CAUSTIC 3 | Single Cell Software
- F-Droid | Free and Open Source Android App Repository
- BBC News - Millions of historic images posted to Flickr
- Hewlett-Packard Recalls Notebook Computer AC Power Cords Due to Fire and Burn Hazards | CPSC.gov
- How to Virtualize Android on Your PC So You Can Try Before You Buy
- The Essential Android Security Features You Should Enable Right Now
- Cloud9 . Your full development environment in the Cloud.
- Lifehacker Pack for Firefox: Our List of the Essential Extensions
Tag Archives: tutorial
With 4th of July around the corner, here are some tips for taking great pictures of fireworks. 1 – Use a tripod. You will need to use Manual mode on your camera. Set the shutter speed to about four seconds. … Continue reading
In the Intro To EdTech class, my students had to present a final project showing two different technologies they had researched during the course. I made an example presentation (here) showing two technologies I had used this semester. I also … Continue reading
If you are making a PowerPoint with captured screens, watch this 3 minute video. It shows how you should adjust your screen so that the window you are capturing is the proper 4×3 ratio for PowerPoint.
I’m using the CamStudio Lossless Codec v1.4 with Quality set to 90. After recording I ran the video through HandBrake which reduced the file size to about 10% of the original.