- No public Twitter messages.
- Class Central • Free online courses AKA MOOC aggregator
- Net Texts
- CK-12 Foundation | Free Online Textbooks, FlashCards, Exercises, RWA's, Simulations
- Connecting the Common Core to iOS Apps K-3 - Home
- KWHLAQ | Diigo
- edWeb edWeb: A professional online community for educators
- INFOhio & 21st Century Learning Skills
Tag Archives: tutorial
In the Intro To EdTech class, my students had to present a final project showing two different technologies they had researched during the course. I made an example presentation (here) showing two technologies I had used this semester. I also … Continue reading
If you are making a PowerPoint with captured screens, watch this 3 minute video. It shows how you should adjust your screen so that the window you are capturing is the proper 4×3 ratio for PowerPoint.
I’m using the CamStudio Lossless Codec v1.4 with Quality set to 90. After recording I ran the video through HandBrake which reduced the file size to about 10% of the original.