- No public Twitter messages.
- Using Hour of Code in your classroom | Hour of Code (for Teachers) | Khan Academy
- Hour of Code | Codecademy
- 2013 - 2014 College Salary Report - PayScale
- Online courses - Course
- kcs / Create Class Google Groups — Bitbucket
- 13 Lessons to Teach Your Child About Digital Photography - Digital Photography School
- 3 Steps to Leading Your Church To Being On Mission | Verge Network
- 19 free tools to make your presentations pop | Articles | Main
Tag Archives: tutorial
With 4th of July around the corner, here are some tips for taking great pictures of fireworks. 1 – Use a tripod. You will need to use Manual mode on your camera. Set the shutter speed to about four seconds. … Continue reading
In the Intro To EdTech class, my students had to present a final project showing two different technologies they had researched during the course. I made an example presentation (here) showing two technologies I had used this semester. I also … Continue reading
If you are making a PowerPoint with captured screens, watch this 3 minute video. It shows how you should adjust your screen so that the window you are capturing is the proper 4×3 ratio for PowerPoint.
I’m using the CamStudio Lossless Codec v1.4 with Quality set to 90. After recording I ran the video through HandBrake which reduced the file size to about 10% of the original.