- No public Twitter messages.
- Maker's Alphabet by Melody Quintana & Sneha Pai — Kickstarter
- How Google Has Changed Student Research - Edudemic
- Byte Magazine Volume 06 Number 04 - Future Comp...
- Tweet Like a Kid (tweetIikeakid) on Twitter
- The Copy-me Web Series. About Copying and Copyright
- Get Comic Neue
- A Guidebook for Social Media in the Classroom | Edutopia
- Barking and Dagenham switches from Windows XP to Google Chromebooks, saves around £400,000 - IT News from V3.co.uk
Tag Archives: video
My mother gave us a start of these flowers this spring. It’s already starting to bloom with new flowers every night. It’s a new plant, so the blooms take longer to open, but they still open in less than a … Continue reading
This video is in HD so watch it in 720p mode to see all the small items in the video. Content includes non-linear video editing, exporting, uploading to YouTube and embedding in a WordPress blog.
I saw this video posted on Wes Fryer’s blog. I’m requiring my students (who have been creating online Positive Digital Footprint resources) to watch it.