- No public Twitter messages.
- Student Film Festival Selections | The White House
- Photo Tips
- The Mobile Native: Everything BYOD!
- 21st Century Learning Home Page
- School Day Cartoon | Savage Chickens - Cartoons on Sticky Notes by Doug Savage
- MediaMonkey » Free Media Jukebox, Music Manager, CD Ripper & Converter
- Zaption - Interact With Video
- LearnBop | Teaching the Student, Not the Class. | Online automated math tutoring and summer math programs that prevent summer learning loss.
- Front Row
Tag Archives: video
My mother gave us a start of these flowers this spring. It’s already starting to bloom with new flowers every night. It’s a new plant, so the blooms take longer to open, but they still open in less than a … Continue reading
This video is in HD so watch it in 720p mode to see all the small items in the video. Content includes non-linear video editing, exporting, uploading to YouTube and embedding in a WordPress blog.
I saw this video posted on Wes Fryer’s blog. I’m requiring my students (who have been creating online Positive Digital Footprint resources) to watch it.