- No public Twitter messages.
- How Google Has Changed Student Research - Edudemic
- Byte Magazine Volume 06 Number 04 - Future Comp...
- Tweet Like a Kid (tweetIikeakid) on Twitter
- The Copy-me Web Series. About Copying and Copyright
- Get Comic Neue
- A Guidebook for Social Media in the Classroom | Edutopia
- Barking and Dagenham switches from Windows XP to Google Chromebooks, saves around £400,000 - IT News from V3.co.uk
- Choose the Best Lens for a Specific Composition
Tag Archives: YouTube
In the Intro To EdTech class, my students had to present a final project showing two different technologies they had researched during the course. I made an example presentation (here) showing two technologies I had used this semester. I also … Continue reading
If you are making a PowerPoint with captured screens, watch this 3 minute video. It shows how you should adjust your screen so that the window you are capturing is the proper 4×3 ratio for PowerPoint.
This video is in HD so watch it in 720p mode to see all the small items in the video. Content includes non-linear video editing, exporting, uploading to YouTube and embedding in a WordPress blog.